Pixl vocabulary games – these can be downloaded from the app.
Favourite zoo animals:
Tiger 15 people
Lion 8 people
Giraffe 20 people
Elephant 12 people
Can you make one with your own data?
1. In a zoo there are 12 penguins, 6 elephants and 10 tigers. How many legs are there?
2. Lions eat 3kg of food a day. How much have they eaten in two weeks?
3. In an enclosure there are 26 giraffes. 12 new giraffes join them and 6 go to a new zoo. How many giraffes are there now?
4. A leopard has 23 spots. How many spots are on 8 leopards?
5. In a zoo there are 150 animals. 44 are lions, 16 are tiger and the rest are leopards. How many are leopards?
6. Create your own word problem (and answer it)!
BBC bitesize quizzes
Pixl times tables– these can be downloaded from the app.