Topic: games and toys
Pixl vocabulary games – these can be downloaded from the app.
Mousetrap 17 people
Monopoly 26 people
Minecraft 14 people
Fortnite 20 people
Can you make one with your own data?
1. Three games cost £3.69. How much does each game cost?
2. I buy a pack of cards for £1.78 and Mousetrap for £3.99. How much change do I get from £10.00?
3. Jeff thinks that if has a £5.00 note and he spends £1.99 he will get £3.99 change. Is he correct? Convince me.
4. In a shop there are small and large lollies. Jo buys 2 small lollies and pays 40p. Altogether she spends £2.00. She has bought 4 large lollies. How much is each large lolly?
5. Make your own shop and word problem.
Play a game of Mathsopoly or snakes and ladders.
BBC bitesize quizzes
Pixl times tables– these can be downloaded from the app.