Requirements for School Uniform
The School uniform should be worn by all pupils throughout the school day, on the way to and from school and when representing the School. We expect all pupils to take pride in their appearance and to remember at all times that they are ambassadors for their school.
- Standard black or mid-grey school trousers (or shorts in Summer) tunic, or knee-length skirt.
- Hamp Academy sweatshirt or cardigan.
- White School Shirt or polo shirt (Hamp Academy logo optional)
- Blue and white striped or gingham dress optional in Summer term
- BBlack sensible school shoes. No trainers or boots are allowed.
- White/light blue T-shirt or polo shirt.
- Black/dark blue shorts.
- White ankle socks.
- Black plimsolls or trainers
- Make-up of any kind should not be worn (including nail varnish)
- Jewellery is limited to small, stud earrings and a watch.
- Hair should be natural in style and colour. Extreme styles, including tram lines, are not appropriate.
- All items of clothing and property should be clearly labelled.
- Valuable items should not be brought in. Mobile phones should be handed in, clearly named, to Reception for safe keeping.
A full list of the uniform required and where it can be purchased is available from the School.