To create a happy, secure, stimulating and challenging learning environment in which all members of the school community care, learn and achieve together.
The aims of the Academy
Our academy aims to be a place where:
- Children develop a love of learning.
- Children reach their full potential in all aspects of school life; particularly literacy, numeracy and social skills. This will be through intellectual, imaginative and creative contexts.
- Children develop lively and enquiring minds leading to a greater ability to question and reason rationally.
- Children are encouraged to be caring, thoughtful, respectful, responsible individuals.
- Children become self-disciplined, self-motivated, independent, persevering and confident learners.
- Parents and carers are encouraged and welcomed into our school so they share their children’s education in a positive and proactive partnership with us.