Caring, learning and achieving together.
Our Academy aims to be a place where:
· Children develop a love of learning.
· Children reach their full potential in all aspects of school life, particularly English, maths and social skills. This will be through intellectual, imaginative and creative contexts.
· Children develop lively and enquiring minds, leading to a greater ability to question and reason rationally.
· Children are encouraged to be caring, thoughtful, respectful and responsible
· Children become self-disciplined, self-motivated, independent, resilient and confident learners.
· Parents and carers are encouraged and welcomed into our school so they share their children’s education in a positive and proactive partnership with us.